LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY INFORMATION (ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT REQUIRED)
chillspot, LLC (“chillspot”) warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. chillspot will repair or replace with the same or equivalent model, without charge, any of its products that have failed in normal use because of a defect in material or workmanship.
chillspot is dedicated to providing you with products of the highest quality and the industry’s best product support.
Purchaser should register product to activate. Register your product by:
- Complete the product registration card (if applicable) and mail along with a copy of your receipt to:
chillspot, LLC, 1201 SE 30th Street, Bentonville, AR 72712
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
This warranty does not cover problems resulting from abuse, the unauthorized modification or alteration of our product, problems resulting from the addition of aftermarket products and scratches or minor superficial imperfections. It is important that the product be maintained by the user as indicated in the product manual to remain in good operating condition. Your Limited Lifetime Warranty will be void if you fail to maintain the product as recommended in the product instruction manual. In addition, certain parts of a product may be subject to wear through regular usage. Replacement and repair of such parts is the responsibility of the user throughout the life of the product. The Chill Pod is not covered under the Limited Warranty.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty also does not cover incidental or consequential damages. This is the sole written warranty on chillspot’s product and limits any implied warranty to the period that the product is owned by the original purchaser.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation.
If you should encounter any problems with your product and you have added aftermarket parts on your product, please test it with the original stock parts before sending it in. Always remove the Chill Pod before shipping. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY:
- Prior to shipping your product for warranty service, call or email chillspot Sales Support at 1-844-796-2586 or firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Authorization Number and shipping address. To ensure your package is accepted and properly processed, the Return Authorization Number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of the package.
- All products returned for warranty service must include a copy of the original purchase receipt and a letter clearly listing the return authorization number, your complete name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and a description of the problem.
- Products returned for warranty service should be sent only by delivery services that provide tracking services. Customer is responsible for shipping of the product to chillspot. It is recommended that product insurance is purchased for items. chillspot is not responsible for replacement of any products lost in transit.
- Be sure to include return address information. If you do not include return shipment instructions, the ownership of the product is determined to be surrendered and the product will be disposed of at the discretion of chillspot.